Wells Cargo Utility Trailers at Koenig Chevrolet
In addition to selling new and pre-owned cars, trucks, and scooters, Koenig Chevrolet Subaru is also proud to serve as the Olympic Peninsula's only authorized Wells Cargo utility trailer dealer. Offering these enclosed trailers alongside our line of Big Tex open utility trailers is the reason we say we're here "For All Your Automotive Needs."
The Wells Cargo brand is synonymous with industry-leading manufacturing techniques, incredible reliability, and amazing performance. It's a reputation they've earned since they began making trailers way back in 1954, and evident in each of the more than 200 recreational, industrial, and commercial models they build. It's also the reason they can confidently state that "With a Wells Cargo Behind . . . You Never Look Back!"
If you don't see something you're looking for, ask one of our friendly sales associates about ordering a custom built trailer to suit your needs. Also, be sure to compare before you buy. Below are 12 key features that show why the durability of a Wells Cargo trailer is more than skin deep.
- SmartFrame technology includes tubular steel main rails, galvanized steel roof bows, radius cornerposts (front & rear), and a fully integrated A-frame.
- A completely weather protected 12volt wiring system is routed inside the tubular main rail, meaning no direct exposure to outside elements and road hazards.
- The electrical junction box is easy to access and is built with SAE truck/trailer color coded wire.
- Corrosion preventive measures include: A) Undercoating the chassis with corrosion preventative compound (CPC); B) Utilizing a state-of-the-art painting process that includes both a primer and a urethane topcoat; and C) Applying a corrosion resistant barrier between the steel frame and the aluminum exterior to prevent electrolysis.
- The Torflex rubber torsion suspension axles with E-Z lube hubs ensure a smooth ride and predictable handling, and are very low maintenance.
- The all-aluminum “anti-rack” cam locks with stainless steel hasps ensure the doors close easily and securely.
- Automotive-style, rotary flush locks deliver smooth operation and contribute to a secure, weather-tight door seal.
- The roof cove and bottom trim are made from extruded aluminum with an anodized finish for durability and long-life.
- Steel strap, zinc plated door hinges include grease zerk fittings for long life and low-maintenance.
- High-visibility LED stop/tail/turn lights have a low-profile, wraparound design.
- All trailers come standard with the comprehensive “Never Look Back” warranty program
- The exterior is fabricated from .030 prefinished aluminum and comes in a wide variety of color.
Wells Cargo manufactures cargo trailers to suit just about any need. From the 4' wide Mini Wagon that tows comfortably behind most minivans and SUVs, to the go-to versatility of the 6' wide Tote Wagon, to the 13,200 lb G.V.W.R. towing prowess of the V-Front Express Wagon (model EW2025-V), we have a trailer that's right for you.
Remember, if you don't see it on our lot, ask us about ordering one that's just right for you.
The Wells Cargo autoWagon® is universally recognized by car collectors and racers alike as the “Best of Class” in enclosed auto trailers. We’ve earned that reputation with premium materials and superior craftsmanship. While others look to skimp and cut corners, we constantly search for innovative ways to improve performance and enhance durability. No one offers more standard equipment. No one offers more safety features. And, no one offers more value at resale time. With a wide selection of sizes ranging from 18’ to 32’, there’s an autoWagon® model just right for your trailering needs. Tap into our long list of customizing options to create your own “Best of Class”.
MotorcycleEvery great adventure has a starting point and the Wells Cargo cycleWagon® SE (Standard Edition) is a smart place to begin your search for a performance driven motorcycle trailer. No bare bones or stripped down version here . . . the SE Series comes well equipped with everything needed to transport and store your bikes with confidence & style. The SE Series means you never have to compromise or settle for anything less than real Wells Cargo quality.
funWagon® : Drive-ThruFor over 25 years, the original Drive-Thru funWagon® has been (and still is) the standard of the industry. This rugged model offers Drive-on/ Drive-off loading capability with double doors — front and rear. The double “no-show” beavertails lower loading height without sacrificing ground clearance. Two and four sled models available with snowmobiles arranged side-by-side.
You’re in a tough profession. It takes business savvy, determination, and a lot of hard work to succeed. Wells Cargo can help you out in the hard work department. From transporting all your tools of the trade to projecting a professional image, a Wells Cargo LS Series landscape trailer has the “right stuff” to get the job done. We’re used to the punishment a work crew can dish out and we don’t mind getting a little dirt under our treads. For that reason, all LS Series landscape trailers are built with plenty of muscle and backbone to spare. Think of your Wells Cargo LS Series landscape trailer as an investment in durable goods.
Wells Cargo CompacVan® . . . the high cube trailer for 1-ton or mid-size trucks.
The Wells Cargo CompacVan® is the largest trailer we build with body lengths up to 48'. When teamed up with a one-ton truck, you've got a rugged combination to tackle the really big jobs. No stranger to hard work, the CompacVan® delivers substantial cubic capacity for high volume loads and GVWR's ranging from 14,700 to 22,500 lbs. Developed specifically for industrial and commercial applications, long lasting durability is engineered from the ground up. The real difference is in the details; reinforcing gussets are all major stress points, weather protected brake wiring, and door hinges with grease zerks. You won't find a longer lasting trailer or one that requires less maintenance . . period.
Small on size. Big on brawn.
The CLW Series combines quality and economy into one ready-to-roll package. Although a little smaller than the CEW Series, the CLW Series has most of the same features and all the same craftsmanship. We’ll put our 50+ years of customizing experience to work for you. Count on it!
The Wells Cargo Work Wagon® is like having your shop right on the job site. It gives you plenty of room for storing tools, equipment and materials neatly and securely, all in one place. The Work Wagon® is ideal for those large jobs with up to 1574 cu. ft. of work and storage space. The exclusive, patented underfloor storage compartment (with inside access) is designed to carry long, typically cumbersome material such as pipe, conduit, lumber or ladders.